Here at Camp we know that food is an important part of our day! Each day our entire camp gathers in our dining hall to share meals together, sing cheers and replenish our bodies. Because serving 300 individual tastes can be a challenge, we work hard to provide meals that are healthy, delicious, and camper-friendly. At both lunch and dinner every day we have a salad bar available that is full of veggies, beans, pasta salad and other protein-rich items. Below are examples of some of our favorite meals that you’ll see this summer.
- Pancakes, bacon, yogurt, granola bars, blueberries or strawberries, bananas, cereal, milk, juice
- Eggs, sausage, bagels, granola bars, fresh fruit, cereal, milk juice
- “Build your own sandwich” (cheese, lunch meats, grinder rolls, condiments), chicken noodle soup, chips, fruit, juice
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup, tater tots, fruit and juice
- Spaghetti and meatballs, green beans, bread sticks, chocolate milk
- Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, dinner rolls, chocolate milk
Knowing that many of our campers come to camp with certain allergies or dietary concerns, our Summer Camp Director and Food Service Manager will work directly with that family and child to make sure that they are receiving a balanced and safe diet every day. If you have concerns or questions about our food service, please call camp at 1-800-782-2344.