Learning Support Center
As we head into this new phase of reopening our schools, we know that juggling the logistics of a hybrid school schedule is very tricky. In order to help our families as their children go back to school and many parents go back to work, we will be providing a safe space here at Camp for kids to complete their school work and have opportunities for fun and physical activity each day!
- School-age children from K-8th grade
- Families will have the ability to sign their children up on a day-to-day basis to accommodate for school schedules.
- $50 per day. Additional siblings receive 50% discount (ex. two sibling family pays $50 for first sibling, $25 for second sibling)
- Campers will have full internet access here at camp to complete their online schooling.
- The same counselors your campers built relationships with this summer are staying through the fall. They will supervise and guide kids through their online learning as well as fun activities during breaks.
- Campers should bring a computer/tablet to complete their school work as well as headphones so they do not disrupt other students. They will also need to bring any materials with them that they will need for their school work throughout the day (ex. pencils, paper, etc) as well as their own lunch. Campers should also come dressed for the weather since we will try to get them outside as much as possible!
- The day begins at camp at 8:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM. In-person drop off and pick up will be at the Dining Hall. Campers must complete a health screening with a few questions about their health (have they had a recent cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.) and will also have their temperature taken to help keep our students and staff safe.
- Bus transportation is available to and from the Woodstock Middle and Elementary Schools at no additional charge.
- Pick up in the morning is at 7:30 AM at the Middle School and 7:40 at the Elementary School.
- Drop off on the bus is only available at 2:45 PM at the Elementary School and 2:50 PM at the Middle School. If your camper stays at camp later than 2:30 PM, they will need to be picked up at Camp Woodstock.
This school year is new and exciting for all of us! While we may not have all the answers, our staff is dedicated to keeping your children safe and engaged throughout each day here at camp, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have.