- George Zack has taken the lead on our oral history initiative, launching the podcast “Woodstock Whispers.” Listen to the podcast.
- Shannon Healy is compiling songs and cheers from many sources into one master songbook.
- Mike Sherman is leading our written history initiative, researching the camp archives to write the definitive story of Woodstock’s first 100 years.
- Pam Levin is coordinating our historical camp photos and documents to be scanned/digitized.
- Leigh Hansen has started to sort the digital photos into albums on our new Flickr Photo Archive (with many more scanned photos coming soon).
- If you have photos to add to the public digital archive, please email us! (Desired photos include: camp directors, staff, notable events, traditional activities, buildings, scenic photos, documents, etc)
- Over 400 CW Alums have filled out our Alumni Contact Info form. Have you?
- We have collected thousands of staff names from camp yearbooks dating back to the 70s. We are still ramping up outreach to track down as many as we can.
- Diane Belcher and Andy Bauer are leading Alumni outreach.
- We have selected “decade captains” and dozens of “connectors” to reach their friends and friends-of-friends.
- Social Networking groups can also be found on our Alumni webpage. Please post your memories here if you are on Facebook or Linkedin.
Merch / Online Store:
UPDATE: Our Online Store is finally here, and some stylish new Camp Woodstock (100 Years) merchandise is available just in time for the holidays. Tell us what you like or what you want to see. New designs and products will be added by popular demand. Special thanks to Alyssa Ruderman for heavy lifting to get the store launched!
100th Celebration Weekend:
- UPDATE: Registration is now open!
- Our 100th celebration weekend will be a 3 day event, Friday June 17th – Sunday June 19th, 2022 (with the option to arrive after dinner on Thursday the 16th).
- We have heard from many of you about how to make the 100th even bigger and better than the 95th celebration weekend.
- Fingers crossed that we can safely convene the largest gathering of Alumni in Woodstock history!