Camp is such a wonderful place with memories that go back almost 100 years, but there is no single person that can keep these memories alive, and that’s why we need you! We hope to maintain and strengthen relationships between past generations of campers and staff. And by past, we mean as recently as last year! If you were a child, adult, staff, or volunteer who has ever spent time at Camp Woodstock, you are considered an alumni!
Whenever we talk with alumni the first thing they recount is a shared experience with a friend they made a camp, showing the power of the Friendship Camp. We hope you will continue to show the spirit of friendship by staying connected with YMCA Camp Woodstock.
Connect with other Woodstock Alumni
- Alumni Events: Camp Woodstock’s 100th year celebration is coming up in 2022. Fill out this form to make sure you hear about the upcoming events.
- Alumni Facebook Groups: Now there is a Facebook group for every era to share their photos and memories.
- Alumni LinkedIn Group: Connect with alums who might work in your industry or post a job opening.
- Listen to our New Podcast: Brought to you by George Zack and dozens of other CW Alumni.
Stay in touch with Camp
- Black Pond Post Newsletter: Sign up for periodic updates on what’s happening at Camp.
- Camp Woodstock Social Media: Follow Camp Woodstock on Facebook and Instagram for live updates and photos.
- Tell us Your Camp Story: We would love to hear you slice of Camp Woodstock’s history. To share your story please contact Tony Gronski, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show your Woodstock Spirit